Monday, March 28, 2011

Everyday I'm sitting in front of my Mini Mini netbook,
surfing Facebook, Msn, Twitter, Blogspot the whole day,
or playing with my Ace.
You know, I'm bored actually!
What can I do during this super long holiday?
Just feel like going to study a.s.a.p,
or else laziness will fully conquer me.
When everyone asks me what am I doing at home,
guess what I reply 'em.
.
.
.
.
.
MOLDING.

Quinnie told me not to waste my time anymore and just defer NS,
otherwise I'll have no passion to study,
she suggested me to take A-level as she did.
There're no shortcut to study,
though A-level take 1 and a half years to complete,
she learned a lot and got tons of advices from the professor.
How bout me then?
Taking A-level too?
Or straight away go for foundation?

Anyway, I will still waiting for Matrik first,
if not being selected then only study private U.
I think that's the best way to go :)

No comments: