Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ace♥

Hey peoples,
I finally bought a new phone,
TaaaDaaaa...!!

My brand new Samsung Galaxy Ace♥♥♥
WOOTSS!!

♥ 3.5" HVGA TFT LCD
♥ 5.0MP AF Camera with LED Flash
♥ 800 MHz CPU
♥ Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
♥ Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
♥ GPS/ Geo-tagging

It's my very first time to use a touch screen smartphone.
I bought it for RM1099 with free 8GB microSD card.
Really affordable a.k.a P-L-J!!
(P-L-J stand for "Pan-Length-Jank" in Cantonese)
It's very convenient that I could download apps and games as well from the Android Market like Facebook, Twitter, Dictionary, PAPAGO!, Angry Bird, Talking Tom and so on.
(Ace is also having many in-built web applications such as Google Search, Maps, Youtube and etc.)
And yea, I'm fascinated with Angry Bird, GBA and PSX emulator!



For those who love to camwhore, just like me,
hmmm...sorry, it can't satisfy you honestly,
'cuz it's really arkward to press the shutter button.
Plus, the picture quality not really good,
but for me it's already good enough since I wanna get a camera,
so, nevermind larr.
What's more, the battery doesn't last long,
so I turned down the brightness to the minimum,
it save up to 30~40% of my battery.
And sadly it doesn't support flash=(
Other than these,
overall it's quite okay actually.

Here's some other reviews:
Samsung Galaxy Ace Review - Phone Arena
Samsung Galaxy Ace 测评 - Sogi手机王

No comments: