Saturday, July 16, 2011

160711


Playing with my boyfriend's webcam, teehee! ;D ;D

Had a great time with my besties in Mr.Egg's b'day.

Cute cute Mr.Egg.



Commercial for Bidor Kwong Heng ;)

Love you guys alot!
(Sadly some of my besties missed the event,Yuyu, Siew Sian, Lanster etc.)
Congratz to Christoper and Wuwu a.k.a Kae Yuan for successfully transfered to Ipoh and all the best for you!

I got a new nickname,
you know what my P.Chem tutor, Ms.Phang called me?
GOLDEN HAIR!!
Sounds like Golden Retriver, LOL ==



Skype with boyfriend, teehee :)

Goodbye kissies. :-* :-*

Had a car accident on Wed,
really scared the shits out of me!
I first followed a Proton Saga, it stopped on the side of the street,
someone open the car door without checking whether there's any car at the back,
she banged the side mirror of my car when my car just passed by,
the plastic casing was broken and the glass mirror totally fractured into pieces, 渣都无得净!
Of course, she has to pay for it,
RM272 for the new side mirror(without signal light)+spray cat.
But now the problem is, mine one is actually having signal light,
Kia Spectra side mirror with signal light costs RM500++,
how could she able to afford such a high price?
Aikkssss, what a bad luck!

Finish all the Test 1,
and I've to prepare for coming Mid-term,
I'm gonna be super busy!
Not that bad for my test 1 except Bio and Phy, geez,
thanks to stupid tricking questions.
I FAILED Phy some more, Dammit!
Test 1+ Test 2(Mid-term) will bring forward to my final exam,
hopefully my Phy supplementary test will be better, at least don't failed.

I found that maintaining a good result is not that easy,
the following chapters and exams would be gettin' tougher and tougher,
I will put more effort on my studies!


I wanna keep a long long fringe like Angelababy,
grow longer please, grow longer please :(




(I wonder who is she, I love her hair as well.)
How good if I have a V-shape face like them!
Suit any type of hairstyle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

U r beauty in your way..never compare with other..beautiful girl..