Thursday, July 7, 2011

Enjoying

Rest for only a week and I have to start studying AGAIN!
I've to buy some reference books,
lecture notes are not enough 'cuz it just summarized all the points.
The prices of those reference books are killin' me!

Having exam UNSTOPPABLE.
Just finished my very 1st tests for this couple of week,
2nd tests and Critical Thinking Mid-term are coming soon, on next few weeks, goshhhhh.
I just realized that study foundation is not that easy,
I'm so so so TIRED and STRESSED :(

Good news here :)
I got some new friends liaoooo, akhirnyaaaaa!
Not feeling lonely anymore,
Thanks guys!
You all really delight my life in UTAR :D
(yet I still miss my besties in hometown!)

Photos taken during Bio practical:
Action of saliva and HCL in starch,
enzymatic effect of materials on H2O2 etc.
Played with chicken liver today, so cool! Although it's quite smelly...urrrgghhh


With my lovely groupmates, Ajee and Lya.
Ta-daaaaa!! Our results, effervescense occured.

My eyesight power is increasing until 200 degree, OMG.
So I have to get a new spec.

Take a look on my new spec ;)
Thanks god I got student package, it cost me RM193, the original price for this spec is about RM200++, really helped me to save some money.

Watched Transformers 3 last Saturday with my BF and Raizo,
It's so freakin' AWESOME!
Don't miss it out or you'll regret!
Stay sweet with BF always!
Muackiessss
*Sorry for the low quality photo, 'cuz it's resized from a large Mb photo.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Khoo said...

I love your spec! :)
Look damn nais! What course you study?

ValkyrieYan said...

Teehee, thanks! :) :)
Im studying foundation in science nw.