Friday, April 30, 2010

Where's my fair skin??♥

Still waiting for Pangkor Camp photosss,
my skin is sooooo dark until 黑过墨豆 due to sunburn,
make me feel very upset these days=(
I WANT MY FAIR SKIN BACK!!

To avoid myself getting darker,
*the weather is sooo shitty some more*
I start to use skin whitening products.

Well,
I use sunblock everyday liao.
I use this,

and


At night,
I'll apply whitening lotion,


Plus,
I'm using this,
KOSE SEKKISEI LOTION=)
apply before go to bed.


Oh yea,
Facial mask is also very important,

I use different brand sometimes,
since I always get Skin Food rice mask sample,
so I use this more often=)

Take food or drink which rich in Vitamin C also helps to brighten the skin tone,
So, one lemon juice tambah asam plssssss=D

P/S: I miss my Bii, hopefully can date with him tomorrow=)

No comments: