Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wii [ing]. ♥

Hari Anugerah was so boring,
no any splendid performance except 相聲,


*they were practicing in PA room.*


I'm short!!!

The worst was the second singing performance and the aerobic dance,
I can't bear with them, it's weird!!

Happy weekend,

my bro back Bidor yesterday,

brought along his brand new Wii.






He is playing Dragon Quest that time.





Yesterday played Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles with bro,


although I'm haven't reach 18 years old.
We played the oldest version of resident evil which Jill and Chris seek refuge within an abandoned mansion.
*actually it's surrounded by zombies*


Dead Rising,

another survival horror game,


chop till you drop,

have a HAPPY CHOPPING SPREE!


For today,


The House of The Dead Overkill,

a rail-shooter game and the first video game to receive the Guinness World Record title of "most swearing in a video game".

Indeed, I could heard "F*cking mother b*tch" and other shitz all the time,

really rude.


I got played Wii Sport with my bro and sis-in-law too,

it's fun, really fun,

and it helps me willing to exercise, hahaz.


Gossip with bro, sis-in-law and sis,

bro told me the mysteries in all around the world,

like Bermuda Triangle,


a number of aircraft and ship disappeared in mysterious condition when passing through this region.


And why most of the wonders are located on the longitude of about 30 to 40 degree if I'm not mistaken.

Potala Palace in Tibet, Mayan Ruins in Mexico, Hanging Garden of Babylon, Atlantis, Devil Sea and so on,

they did.


Well,
we also talked about Mayan Calender,
it is a foretelling what happened in the past and foresee the future.

It stops in the year of 2012,

is the Mayan Calender tell us there will be end of the world in 2012?


I feel a lil scare when I heard this,

I have a lot of thing I haven't try or fulfill,
I haven't get married too!
I don't want to die so early,

*touch wood, bleh*
may I?


Why all these occured?
they remain mysterious.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Issac's here!!LOLX!!

WA...new blog at blogspot here not bad wa..
so many leng pics de..
WA!!! WII leh~~~wa..so admire u arh..i oso wanna play too..TT
BTW...take k alwaz arh^^

Sam Wong said...

Wah..so good...around how much the WII?
yalo...many many thing haven do...so we won't die early de..
and the important thing dun thing when u will die just thing how to make a life wonderful..

Unknown said...

游戲介紹得還蠻吸引我的:P

打機加油^^