Saturday, August 6, 2011

Time Flies

Life is getting busier,
time flies, just blink of an eye, final exam is around the corner,
meaning I've to separate with my gang next semester?
Don't care, we must choose the same timetable kay?





We broke the record, 7 of us 'squeeze' into 1 car,
even the guard got shocked, LOL.
When we took photo at the front gate,
I wonder why the guard wanna take photo with us, he was so HIGH!
*he's good in posing anyway*
I even saw someone in the UTAR bus pointing and laughing at us when the bus passed by,
everyone was looking at us.
we became so famous all because of our craziness.

You all really meant a lot to me!
We care, we share, we smile, we laugh, we cry, we sigh, all together!
Thanks for coming into my life, greatly appreciate it :D
Hoping that our friendship will never die!

Btw, I hate someone boastful.
I still cannot forget what you said to me,
how disgusting! YUCKKK! *WTF to that*
I think should slap you that time.
No idea why everytime you like to interrupt people's conversations,
acting like you know everything,
but you're truly do not, you're just talking craps,
can't you just stop annoying us?
You're always an unwelcome guest as long as you behave like shit.




Keep arguing with him past few days,
I need a shoulder to cry on,
I need someone to comfort me,
am so tired, I just felt that I couldn't stand it any longer.
I don't let my tears to drop so easily, and it makes me look strong,
but actually not, am so fragile.
I lost my feelings, my mind is so blank.
Can somebody tell me, is there any way to turn back?
Pulling a rubber band too hard, end up break.
Of course, I wish this will not happen on us.
Now only I realized that, love ain't easy.

I know I shouldn't being so cold to you,
gimme some times, time heals my wound.
Everything will be fine.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Jia you my dear~ <3