Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skin Allergy


Idk why I got an allergy on my face,
red rashes on my face as if I'm blushing, (look nice huh? Like Monkey sifat arr!)
not feeling itchy but it feels like my skin is burning when expose directly to the sun,
and I need to wear a cap for sun protection.
Fyi, I'm not allergic to seafood.
I'd change skin care and cosmetic lately,
I'm using Za Hydrating Lotion and Emulsion for almost 2 months,
using Kose Massage Serum for more than a month,
and Maybeline BB Cream for more than 3 months.
I'm not saying that it's my skin cares' problem,
I always change my skin cares and cosmetics one, that's never been a problem.
Perhaps there're too many stuffed toys on my bed.
There's nothing I can do now but wait and let my skin to heal, duh...
If it's getting worse, then only I'll buy a balm or pills which Yiogo recommended.

No comments: