Thursday, February 24, 2011

University Visits

Visited Taylor's University Lakeside Campus, Sunway University College and INTI college yday.

We first visited Taylor's U,
all of us were truly STUNNED+AMAZED by such beautiful environment,
there's a lake in the middle of the campus,
and it's bulit with an environment friendly concept.
Plus, the wind blow through the corridor from the lakeside,
we never felt that the weather was hot like hell.
And the campus is lil bit far away from the town,
so students will not probably go for shopping or movie everyday,
actually it's good place for studying.
Besides, there's a Broadwalk which kinda look like The Curve outdoor street mall,
restaurants, convenient stores, salon, laundry and so much that we could found along that street.
Of course there're food courts as well.
Taylor's U and those universities in foreign countries just look the same seriously.
Marvin and I were attracted by the great scenery deeply liao! >,<
For sure, the tuition fee is relatively expensive.


For INTI and Sunway UC,
what else can I say?
I know I can't only judge the educational quality by the school environment.
So, I'll still visit more Us and colleges including UTAR,
I do really wish to study with Bii in UTAR,
depends on what course Imma take lorr.
I think tuition fee of UTAR is much more cheaper than Taylor's,
btw, their educational standard also not bad.
Plus, I can drive to school if I study in UTAR=)


(Bii took these=D)

I should start to learn English speaking from now on=)
Reminder for my besties:
We promised to speak in English after CNY gerr,
I found most students in U could speak very well in English,
we must be like 'em! hee~



最近人气爆红酷似充气娃娃的王嘉韵

看了她立刻联想起Fatal Frame 3

(Fatal Frame 3的主人公)
我觉得她们好相似
下次我也想PS下自己的照片
看看我能否变成娃娃然后瞬间一炮而红 哈哈

No comments: