Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BLUR+CONFUSING+LOST


(Camwhored with mommy yday=D )

Hi peeps!
I didn't update my blog more than one week,
feel like keeping my blog alive but I've no idea what to blog.

What to study?
Accounting or Food Science?
Confusing+lost!
I couldn't see how's my future.
My interest is actually in the field of Science,
but if for the good of my future life,
Accounting is a better choice.
FS and accounting are totally 2 different things!
I feel that my head is gonna explode!
Should I go for my interest? Or go for a better working life?

If Imma choose FS, what to do if I didn't selected by Matrik?
As I know colleges' FS have a lower educational standard, maybe the facilities and lab stuffs are not fully equipped...unless I study overseas, but, SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!

For Accounting, Idk why I sense that it will be kinda boring.
However, the best things are I can make-up and wear like an OL and work in a air-conditioned office. Plus, many colleges available for me to choose. (Sunway College, TARC, UTAR and so on.)

Bii study in UTAR currently,
it's great if I study in UTAR too,
but Kampar lack of entertainment=(

What to study...what to study...what to study...

No comments: