Monday, January 31, 2011

9 FB Rules of Mine

I DON'T simply every status which my friends posted.
(especially those lame+meaningless+Idk what they meant.)

I DON'T simply every photos of my friends.
(if I do, I'll click to death.)

I DON'T those stupid meaningless f*ckin lame groups.
(e.g: 不要 "哦" 或 “恩” 回复朋友的信息!!!!May I know which lame toad created these kind of group?)

I DON'T simply and randomly friend request.
(I'd accepted friends randomly before, but now, I started selecting friends and even removing some net friends.)

I DON'T simply my FB inbox messenges.
(dad and mom taught me not to chat with strangers.)

I DON'T simply comments.
(depends on what they comment me actually.)

I DON'T simply strangers/common friends as my siblings.
('cause they're NOT my real siblings or BBF.)

I SELDOM camwhored photos.
(First reason is too dangerous to do so. Secondly, I don't think that I'm pretty. I found that most people emphasize that they're fugly but still wanna upload million or even billion of photos on FB. Since you think that your photo is not nice horr, then what for you wanna show us? No point what.)

I'll NEVER ever people to my stuffs in order to get more likesss.
(e.g: status, photos, posts...Wooottss, I got uncountable LIKESSSS, so what? Lebih Barrbee arr??)

Well, I'm just being myself,
I've my OWN RULESS!


FB is too risky to reveal all your personal details and share out your photos,
FB some times give great chances for syndicate to cheat naive person.
非洲黑人騙走1900萬‧632女子陷愛情騙局
Do remember to use your privacy controls offered wisely.
I've been imitated by some lifeless guys,
that's why I put my bloglink as a watermark in every photos and lock my profile.
List of things NOT TO DO on FB




Raving rabbidss wish you have a Happy CNY!!




Happy Bunny Year!!
I wish I can celebrate OUR 2nd Anniversary this year=)

No comments: