Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bubbled my hair

Dyed my hair liao ><
TaaDaaaa!!!

My Glossy brown hair.
(I was using Liese Bubble Hair Colour)

Cut my bang,
I wanna keep a side swept bang actually,
yet my bang is still not long enough,
so, now I'm having a straight bang,
but Bii dislike this=(

I just thought that my face is so long,
so straight bang could cover my forehead,
made my face looks shorter and smaller, hee.


CNY is around the corner,
I'm soooooo excited now!
Hopefully my 18-year-old CNY would not be so bored and plain.
A whole new year,
a whole new life.
Gonna go for NS soon,
gonna start my new school life,
gonna try to adapt the new environment, new surrounding and new lifestyle.
Well, I'm ready to face these challenges!

P/S: Gu jie bought lots of gifts for me, love 'em!! Share with you guys next time!!
Nitez.

No comments: