Monday, September 6, 2010

Mine is yours♥


Adios to my teeth very soon,
Can't imagine that how will I look after getting braces,
will I look terribly fugly?

Dating with Bii yesterday,
he'll go to work during his holiday maybe,
kinda worry bout him=(

Photoz of US

Yo, say hello to my Mr.SD Gundam GGeneration F Guide=D

Both of us LOVE GUNDAM huh?
Indeed.
Me:"Hey, he's mine!! Give him back to me!!"
Bii:"Nooooo, he's mine!!"
Who'll be the winner?

Poor lil me cry to gain pity then.
Me:"He bully me!! *sob sob"
Hiak hiak, I have an ace in the hole for the sake of Mr.SD Gundam Guide one.

Bii:"Look how pity she is, I think I should give her."

Muahahahahaha *evil laugh
Gotcha!

Bii:"What a bad day......"
Don't be disappointed, Bii.
Mine is yours and yours is mine too

New artpiece to share with,

Valkyrie, sketched by me.
*Hmmm, not good in drawing armor.*

No comments: