Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BRACES

作出了人生中很重要的决定
改变了我的牙齿一生的命运

I went for dental check-up,
dentist said that I need to extract 4 teeth for braces, *oh my god!
I struggled for some times.

After having a teeth x-ray,
I did teeth filling and extrated 1 tooth(not including the above 4 teeth).
SCHEISSE! Another 4 teeth to be extracted!

RM4k to pay for stainless steel braces,
if putting on transparent aka ceramic braces,
require additional RM500 for each jaw.

Daddy said he'll pay for the transparent braces,
I know it's not necessary as I'm still a student.
I did asked my yiogo to sponsor,
I'm sure my siblings disagree with me to put on the transparent one.
Well, wait for dad's decision.

很多朋友都很好奇为什么我要绑
很多都觉得没什么问题
有的还说:“这是你的特色/我觉得很可爱” 哈哈
其实我牙齿不整齐也不好看
小时候不爱露齿笑

选择绑牙不单只是因为爱美
也想建立我的自信

比却很担心
他担心绑牙后的我会不要他
傻瓜=D

看到时下很多女生拍照都不爱露齿笑
不妨露出牙齿笑笑吧
那才是最自然最漂亮最迷人的




No comments: