Thursday, September 23, 2010

Craving=D

Wish to go for working in holiday.
KL or Genting better?
Working in Genting is quite dangerous they said,
but I really really wish to work with HIM.

[ CRAVINGS ]
*Nitendo DS/ PSP

(NDS is cheaper, cost bout RM499, the most important is, CASTLEVANIA DAWN OF SORROW!! I've addicted to this game since I was 12 years old! But my Dai GorGor asked me to wait for NDS 3D, hmmm...)


*Mp3 Player

(No idea what brand to buy, I prefer either SONY or IPOD, heehee.)


*Camera

(Sony NEX-3/NEX-5, DSLR quality but smaller in size. I think it's suitable for me to buy a digital camera, and this only will be my dream camera.)


*Girl's Stuffs
(Cosmetics, beauty products, contact lens, clothes, accessories etc.)


Not enough money to buy all of 'em now,
I wanna earn money and buy myself instead of taking money from my parents.
I don't want 'em to waste their money to fulfil my desires,
I'm sure I'll more treasure the things that I buy with my own money.

Oh yea,
writing an essay related to money,
need to submit tomorrow, gosh.
IS MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL or ALL GOOD?

No comments: