Sunday, August 8, 2010

X Japan

Feel like keeping my blog ALIVE,
but TRIAL EXAM is drawing near,
gonna do revision everyday, every moment,
even when I eat, online, go to toilet...*sigh.
Try my best in trial,
though I'm lacking of time.

I got many things to blog bout,
like bout my childhood, friendship, love stuff, girl stuff, blah blah blah.
I like to share my feelings indeed,
rather to use chinese to express my emotion=)

Alan recommended some songs to me,
actually I heard 'em long time ago,
feel incredible sad after listening to 'em without reason.
Enjoy!

X Japan - Forever Love


X Japan - Tears

Do you feel the same, as I did?

___________________________

Dated with dear on Thursday,
keep on chit-chatting, non-stop one,
*I mean, I'm the one who talk the most, XD
Luvz to chat with dear Bii,
feel so comfortable.
The way he speaks is sooooo CUTE=)
Hopefully we could date on next week,
*Bii, you can't say NO to me, 'cause you're booked for my entire life;*)

No comments: