Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'll Bless You


A week to go man!
I haven't finish up my study,
by right I should be doing practices now,
I'm getting scared=(

I wanna score As for those important subjects,
*excluded Moral and Sejarah*
like, Chinese, English, Maths, BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY!!
How is my FUTURE going to be,
is depends on 'em liao.

The problems are finally solved,
they thought I was angry.
I've nothing much to comment on,
that's your choice and it's out of my business actually.
What more,
if you feel happier with your decision,
I'll bless you.

Yea, You guys are still my friends, why not?
But we can't back to the past, honestly.
As I've said before, it's the last chance.
By the way,
Hope you guys could fully understand how important is a TRUE FRIENDSHIP,
and plz, hold it up and treasure it, kay?
Cheers=)

No comments: