Monday, August 2, 2010

Take a short break


Went to Genting for a break=)
we were so lucky as my cousin was given a free suite room, heehee.


*Took from 2rd floor.*

*Living room*


*Corridor outside our suite.*


damn love the european decor.
Last but not least,

JACUZZI! *my favorite, blek=p

Took sticker photos with my pretty cousin,

I wanna take with Bii too,
as we promised.

Had a quarrel with Bii,
again, we almost break up.
Anyways, I forgave him.

I felt so angry when I saw his status in FB,
*plus, some person even LIKE HIS STATUS, wtf.*
I just wanna take a look at my FB,
I do nothing with it,
am I wrong?
How can you did this to me?
how can you bear to watch me suffer?
You know? My heart was bleeding, I was hurted!
My tears drop easily,
please, don't hurt me anymore=(

No comments: