Wednesday, January 27, 2010

JUMP! ♥

Latihan sukan for today,
I've no idea on why the school being "so nice" for adding another practice for us,
normally we have only the practices for 100 km running, long jump and shot put,
now plus the high jump practice some more.

I felt damn nervous,
as I had a big question mark bout high jump techniques and rules,
*and I don't want to be so "lak seh".*

Luckily the teacher "offered" for us,
he made the height low until 80 cm,
according to teacher,
the basic height for female students is 130cm.

I then "deng ngang siong" lor,
run as fast as I can,
and JUMP...!!
"bop!"
I fell on the mattress,
*almost blackout, haha*
and I...I...I...
DID IT!!

Woohoo,
it's my first time man!
may be 80 cm tall is just a piece of cake for those athletes,
but for me,
it consider as my HUGE SUCCESS liao, haha XD

Ooopppsss,
sukan mini is approaching,
I take part in 800 m running.
Sigh, I shall lose again,
yea,
I gave up already,
I feel very unconfident=(

No comments: