Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THINK OF YOURSELF.

Again again and again.
For those haters,
why not just outcha my websites and leave me some PEACE?
why not hold your hand, not to type any rude stuffs and leave me a SILENCE?


Question yourself, ask yourself,

do you think everything you did are right?


If yes,

okay, just do it,

but if there's any outcome,

that's your own business.


If no,

okay, stop doing it,

you could atone your sins,

everyone or even god definitely would forgive you.


You can burst those shit out to me,

you can scold whatever you like,

BUT NEVER EVER INVOLVE THE OTHERS,

ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY.


Like,
你媽的XX, 你媽做chicken, etc.
You might meant to scold me,

but you used the "mom" word.

WTH,

who born you one?
you also have mother,
aren't you?

YOU CROSS MY LINE.


Indeed,

everyone will has the person they dislike,

included me.

I myself will wrote something bad to vent out my anger,
that's what I did BEFORE.


I used to be a "B*TCH".
*may be for 'em.*


BUT NOW,

I stop my stupidness and childishness,

I stop everything,

I start to change myself to be a better person.


I AIN'T A DEVIL ANYMORE.


Sometimes I really wanna get some pity here,

I need somebody to witness my changed,

I need somebody to confirm it,

am I wrong?



I'm a normal people,

I got my emotion,
are my stuffs really KACAU you?

or you yourselves wanna CAMPUR TANGAN bout it?


你們做了那麽多

爲了什麽?

錢財?名利?just for fun?for nothing?

有人喜歡

自然就有人討厭

是難免的

可是能免則免的是惹事生非


我以前的所作所爲

的確很令人討厭


但現在
請用你們真心的眼睛

用你們清水般的心態

換個角度

看看我是否改過了


如果以前的我看到你們shoot我的comments

我寫包單

我一定用魚蝦蟹shoot回你們

可現在

有麽?


我以我的認知去告訴你們

這樣做未必好

不是有智慧的做法

錯了麽?


知錯能改是一種福氣

也是一種解脫

贖回自己犯下的罪孽


也許你們覺得我虛僞

我只想說

這是懂得做人

也是一種對Haters的禮貌


請尊重一下別人吧

學習生命的教育



Lastly,
Haters/Spammers,

do you think you are right?
THINK PROPERLY.


Stop the war,

stop the battle,

'm tired of 'em.


But if you want to continue your hatred to me,

okay, leave it to you.

No comments: