Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy b'day, dear. ♥


Hamster and babies,
hard to take this,
scare to wake 'em up.

Oooo yes,
I killed my laziness off,
finally I did cleaned up my room,
MESSY→TIDY


Before=(

After=)


Before=(

After=)
*my photo album was there,
that time I was wearing my butterfly suit for kiddy fashion show competition,
and I was the champion,
proud of it=D*


Changed my plan,
goin to bake cake,
bought this instant mix powder.

Sorry dear,
I couldn't make a 100% handmade cake for ya,
I promised to make for next time, kay?


After combining and mixing this and that,
READY TO BE BAKED.

Tadaaa!!!


smile ;*)


After frosting.

Only gave few pieces for him,
don't say me "gu hon",
I need to leave some for myself, parents and friends.

Taste good,
delicious,
something like Gardenia Twiggies, haha.

Happy b'day Bii,
hope you love my cake and our rings,
hope you love everything I done to you,
kissies and huggies for ya,
愛してる 大好き♥

No comments: