Friday, November 27, 2009

Bake or not bake?? ♥

I found my backup file CD in yiogo's CD case by chance,
yooo,
lot of old funny photos and videos of mine,
lot of games,
lot of those old stuff.

I then copied the ZSNES into my pc,
heehee,
kept on playing the games,
Demon Crest, Megaman X2, Final Fantasy VI etc.


This,
my favorite Final Fantasy series ever,
since I was still a kid.

Love the story,
love the soundtrack,
love the characters.

Here are some screenshots,



Felt great as I could played it once again.
SYOK!!

Two more days to go until dear's b'day,
OMG!!!
I still haven't prepare his present!!

Calm down babe,
hmmm,
I plan to bake cookies for him,
or bread would be the better choice??


Which would him prefer??

I scare my VIRGIN COOKIE/BREAD BAKING will disappointed him,
I even scare I'll miss the chance to bake,
due to some "accidents".
NO WAY,
I've promised him,
I shall bake for him!!

No comments: