Thursday, November 26, 2009

Extended ham's family ♥

Went Sunway Pyramid on Monday.



Blue blue one=)

I had this at lunch,

not bad huh.






I'm in love with this European decoration.


Bought a dress and a tee at Kitschen,




*pls ignore wat I holdin*



This guy was playin "從開始到現在" that time,

that's my favorite song,
it brought me a lot of memories...
those happiness and sadness...

___________________

Oh yea,

My hamster gave birth to babies,

I wish to take a photo of 'em,
but I still waitin for the chance.



I think he's the daddy for the babies,
woi, don't sleep lor,
it was your responsibility to protect your family,
and don't berfoya-foya liao.
haha,
impossible lar.


I could see how the mother hamster take a good care for her dearest babies,
feed 'em,

protect 'em,

warm 'em with love,

that's what we known as MOTHERLY LOVE.

Woah, how noble a mother is,
and father too,

heehee.

No comments: