Friday, December 4, 2009

30/11
Happy b'day to Kae Yuan=)

*heehee, she straighten her hair, looks prettier.*


3/12
Went to Ipoh,
Mom and dad had a medical checkup.

Felt a bit dizzy in morning,
didn't take my breakfast,
thought could have our breakfast at Fu Shan at first,
but they checked for few hours,
from morning until noon,
went directly for lunch.

It's okay,
finally they willing to have a body checkup mar,
it's worth=)

We went Kim Bali for lunch,
古城肉片, strongly recommended,
MUST order every time we went there.




My pretty mommy=)

I like camwhoring.

Shopping at Parkson,
used lots of money this time,
although majority mom paid for me,
but...sigh.
I still need money for trips and buying new clothes for CNY

Bought a tee and jeans from Sub,

front of the bare back tee,
bii told me not to put photo of my SEXY BACK, muahahahaha XD
*and I didn't took photo for the jeans*

and this,
looks sweet when wearing it.

Gosh,
Totally bought for bout RM400++,
I just paid RM100,
while mom paid for the rest,
THANKS MOM!

I wanna buy a pair of boot,
I think I should pay for it,
not always to use my parent's money,
that's why I want to get a part time job.

Okay,
next year I shall find a job,
and then buy something for my family=)
__________________________

比比最近顯得不開心
特別是前天和大前天


我快被你嚇死了
爲什麽你要說那些話。。。?
不要再説了
好麽。。。?

我不停地在哭
我不想再有失眠的機會
我不想再有那種感覺

成全不是美德
因爲你還愛我
答應了
就不要放開手


那些話
說得出
不要做得到就好了
不要再道歉
因爲是我令到你這樣胡思亂想

說對不起的應該是我
我會做個你心目中最完美的女友

No comments: