Wednesday, October 7, 2009


*zombie id designed by my bro*

Wrote a lousy essay about zombies,
not because of the idea,

but the description of mine.

The title given is "my heart beating fast when...",

then use our creativity to write our ideas out.


I wanna write about the experience which took photo with Owen Yap at first,

but a bit hard to describe the feeling.

I asked Bii whether what should I write,

Yooohhh, his mind arr..

full with those half-life lar, resident evil lar, blah blah blah...

heehee=D


I like his idea sooo much,

quite challenging and creative,

I never thought of that before ;*)

Thanks Bii Bii,

you're really giving a great help to me,

love you, muacksss


___________________________


Whats going on with me lately?

am I really misunderstood what they meant?

I'm too sensitive!

Guys,

I promise I'll not simply doubt you.


"If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools"


- stanza 2, line 5 and 6
from If by Rudyard Kipling-


I should learn this...



Whats next?
關於我的個人感言吧

No comments: