Monday, June 1, 2009

Typical Anime Freak. ♥


As usual,
I'll sit in front of my computer and keep on surfing the internet.
I found some brand new Fullmetal Alchemist and Samurai 7 opening here,
so I wanna to share with all of you.


latest version Fullmetal Alchemist opening


and this,
previous version.


Samurai 7

=============================

Some other videos here,
enjoy ;*)


Skype Laughter Chain


Oscar the Boxer


Model falling, damn funny.

Laughter is the best medicine?
INDEED.
Smile and laugh cost nothing,
but they can enrich those who receive them,
they even can foster a closer relationship.
Thus,
smile more, laugh more, you'll gain more.

A touching video about Dick and Rick Hoyt make me cry, ;'(


Its really a great and amazing love between the father and the son,
the father never ever give up of his son although he and his wife knew that there were no hope for their child's development.

For more details about them,
http://www.teamhoyt.com/history.shtml
Surf this website.

=============================

Feel boring these days,
some of my friends already went for camp yesterday,
my Bii need to study,
can't accompany me all the time. *sigh*

I think I should start all my planning,
but first,
WATCH ANIME,
I'm a Anime freak, hahaz.

2 comments:

Sam Wong said...

nice video clip...
thx.

edison said...

haha!!
wow~
ur 1st pic so nice @@
so cute 2 c ur pic..
^^

yuki, u still searching 4 samurai yaa??
y nt search girl cartoon video clip??
quite nice 1..