Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Holidays ♥



Guess what?
Yea,

I'm free from exam,
free from stress,
yiippee!!
Finally can take a rest now.

Mr.Chin hand out Add Maths paper to us today,
DAMN DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF!

Actually I already predict that I'll have a shitty result for add maths,
unfortunately,
it even beyond my imagination,
worse than my prediction of course.
I wanna cry,
but I'm trying to control myself,
and now, I don't know am I feel sad or not,
what I know is I'm disappointed on my bad result.

Holidays begin tomorrow,
will I do nothing at home as usual?
No, I wouldn't,
I hope I wouldn't do so.

Tomorrow, hmmmm, today actually,
*because its over 12am right now
I'll date with my Mr.Bii after meeting,
can't wait to see him,
I've a lot of thing to tell him,
I miss him.

4 comments:

thumbsdown said...

jz wanna say.. uu're so cute. ^^

ValkyrieYan said...

BabySiiaOzz:
Thankxxx for your compliment ya~
hehe~^^

edison said...

Yuki..
exam is over..
Don't think it much ya..
don't give up & regret
try next time
still got time..
yuki so clever, next time sure can score..
now holiday..
just keep rest & play..
enjoy holiday ^^

ValkyrieYan said...

edison:
yea, i will~
enjoy your holiday too ya~^^