Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Recency

Helloww guys,
I'm in Kampar now,
everything is fine here except the shitty weather,

FREAKING HOT!!


Gonna show you guys my room.




Am staying in the same house with Babee Vivi,

but we're not in the same stream :'( :'(

I'm in S Stream which concentrating on Bio and Chem,

while she's in P Stream which concentrating on Phy and Chem.


Sticks with Bii in school these few days before I got new friends,

not good in socializing with each other,

I'd tried to talk to them,

sadly we're not sit together in the next classes.

CRAVING FOR FRIENDSSS, THIRSTING FOR FRIENDSHIP!

I miss my friends, miss my hometown, miss my family...


Thanks Bii for accompany me♥♥♥

Aha! Seems that God could really heard my thoughts,

I made some new friends yday as well as today.

Got my class group in Foundation Centre today since I didn't found my name on the list,

you know what?

I was grouped, no, specifically I was THROWN into Group 7,
I even got a new time table,
totally different from my current time table that I got it from Student Portal.

(that's mean I'm suppose in Group 1-6)

There're vacancies still available in Group 6,

I don't care, I wanna change my class group!
I've started following my schedule man!
I already prepared an appeal letter, submit tomorrow.

I'm so free in my room right now 'cuz I don't have to attend Tutorial and Practical for the first week.

Going to Pasar Malam with Babee Vivi and friends tonight,
gotta rest for an hour,

tata!

No comments: