Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random


Hey peeps!
I'm alright with my dear and just ignore my previous post, kay?
Let's see what I had bought yday in Ipoh.

Everyone here knows Chuckei right?
I think this is the fragrance mentioned in her [6Ps] post, *click me

Yeap, PLAYBOY FRAGRANCE FOR WOMEN.
Strongly agree what Chuckei said,
The easiest way to be sexy, is to smell sexy.

There're 3 different scents available:
PLAY IT LOVELY
PLAY IT SEXY
PLAY IT SPICY

Look, how cute is the bunny bottle!
Costs RM39.90 only,
there're value packs too, but left only Play it Spicy Fragrances.
(Fyi, I bought from Watson)

I love Play it Lovely Fragrances with mild fruity floral scent the most and it's ideal for daily flirt,
sadly it's already out of stock :( :(
I really hope to get it!
Can someone buy for me pleaseeee?
My b'day is around the corner! :P


Yummy fruity flavour handmade Sticky :)

O yea,
I'm going to buy a camera,
my ideal camera is T99,
sylish designed, high megapixels and the main point is, IT'S VERY AFFORDABLE!!

This is one of the limited edition T99,
unfortunately it's already sold out.
I'm gonna cry....... :'(

No comments: