Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ms.Thinny Boneyy


Ohhhhh myyyyy godddd,
I'm gettin thinner and thinner liao,

thanks to SPM and braces=(
I'd try to eat more,
Idk why it's hard to gain weight.
Guess what?
I lost 2kg and now I'm only 40kg!
Calculated BMI of mine: 16.43
(normal weight = 18.5-24.9 )
Am underweight obviously.
I'm TOO skinny!!
(I'm not show off kay!!)
Mom thought that I had health problem, lol.
Anorexia nervosa?
Impossible! I eat a lot!
(fyi, people with anorexia nervosa experience an intense fear of gaining weight)
Am becoming Ms.Skeleton, hahahahahaha!


Skinny Bii+skinny me=Mr.Bone and Mrs.Bone

Just like them, hahaha.

HEALTH IS WEALTH.
Having a healthy lifestyle is so important,
do you eat a balanced diet on time?
do you exercises regularly?
do you practice a healthy sleeping habits?
Are you always in good mental state?
Take a profile test to a journey of self-discovery and improvement!
http://www.churpchurp.com/ValkyrieYan/share/nestle-profilertest
I've took the test!
How bout you??

Oeeeii, Mr.Yang BiiBii,
time to start a healthy lifestyle and get fatter lurr!



Checked my blog traffic sources just now,
one of the referring sites is from a movie reviews website.
http://movie-ozone.com/
Look this,

I'm kinda suprised yet curious why there's my bloglink?
Will it temporary be there and change frequently or...?
Hmmmm...no idea.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Khoo said...

Ooo! So nice ur picha! ><''

ValkyrieYan said...

heehee=)
thanks thanks~