Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 New Year WishList♥


*Uhmm, try to hide the ugliest part of my teeth.

First of all, I wish that my dearest family, Bii and his family and friends are always in pink and happy=)
(LOVE YA
, muackssss
♥♥)

Stay sweet with my Bii.
(There's nothing could break us, I love you dear!)

Parents could agree our relationship soon.
(Been together for 687 days, we REALLY REALLY wish we could get our parents' acceptance.)

Having trip with besties before we start our new school life.
(Plan to go Sunway Lagoon in mid-March just before I go for NS.)

Buy a new phone.
(Nokia, SE, Samsung, HTC, Iphone or Blackberry? Any recommendation?)
-stylish outlook
-at least 3.2 MP (Not so important after getting a camera.)
-Wi-Fi supported (Able to surf FB, Twitter and YouTube.)

Buy a new camera.
(Bro suggested me to buy T99, slim and chic, suitable for girls, it's features are so good and cool and it's quite affordable, RM899 ONLY!!)

Buy my own laptop.
('Cause I'm using Bii's mini mini right now.)

Study in a good college or university which expert in Nutrition/Food Science.
(I'm still doing some research. INTI, USM and UPM are not bad=) For INTI, I could even study overseas, but the tuition fee is so so so so sooooooo....expensive=X )

Making new friends during NS and in college/U as well.
(For sure, I'll maitain a good relationship with my besties. Don't forget to YAM CHA when we are all come back to hometown ya.)

Buy girl stuffs.
(Like, fashionable clothes, bags, shoes, accessories and skin care products and cosmetics.)

Dye my hair.
(Bought Liese Bubble Hair Colour Chesnut Brown, Hot in Japan.)

Change a new hairstyle may be?
(Bored with my flat+die hair. Feel like trying short hair cut, etc so call "wawa tou", but Bii prefer my long long hair, hmmm...)

Earn money by blogging, could I?
(I served Nuffnang, as I'm not-so-popular blogger, few people will come and visit my blog. So, I'm finding another way to earn more, need to serve more advertising networks I think.)

Last but not least,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
新年快乐!

2 comments:

☠ElaineQueena☠ said...

i dyed my hair using the chestnut brown last week. Not so visible. Im going to take A level soon, how about you? Wish you the best! :) Love yar~

ValkyrieYan said...

feel like going to buy another colour liao, geez. which college will u study? me? hmmm...see whether can be selected to study in matrik or not. cant really find a college expert in nutrition/food science, pening larr~~