Friday, April 2, 2010

Love Hurts


I'm fed up with everything,
I felt deeply depressed yesterday night til right now,

and I cried.

My eyes were puffy in the morning,

I hardly can't get up from bed,
I don't wanna go to school!
Who cares?


I tell nothing to my friends,

when they asked me:" why your eyes so puffy?"

I answered them: "nothing, I slept late yesterday."

Just leave me alone.


I forced myself to smile,

am I good in pretending happy?

Love hurts me,

thou hurts me,
but that's not thy fault.
Should I go on,

or may be better to get away from it?


Both our heart are broken,

and they're start bleeding,

can we still mend our broken hearts?


I love thee,
that's not a joke,

nor a lies.



Thou made this "leong shui" for me the first time.


Thou made soya for me then.


I miss thee,

I need thee,

I love thee.

Don't thou too?

No comments: