Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sports Day@2010♥

Here's a short post bout Sports Day,
I have been chosen to take the signboard for Red House, heehee=)

Spot me? =D

I just choose to post some photos,
more photos in my FB.

1 Merah Setia - One Team, One Dream
Obviously copied from 1 Malaysia and One World, One Dream,
bleh ;p

nice scenery wow.


I'm in love with my hairstyle=)

Tall Honey VS Short Hubby XD

This was the first time for Red House to win the second place in these few years,
big clap for ourselves,
keep it up ya=)

Hrmpx,
my final year for Sports Day,
I may not study in Form 6 after this,
and I don't know whether got Sports Day in college or university or not.


Next post: bout my school trip

SHIT!!!! MONTLY TEST IS COMING SOON,
ONLY A WEEK LEFT,
1 DAY FOR 1 SUBJECT ALSO NOT ENOUGH TIME JOR,
GEEZ...

No comments: