Monday, September 7, 2009

FnCK!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Someone polluted my Wretch again,
don't steal my name "dollyyuki" without any permission.
*actually she didn't conceal the comment, I did it after I saw it.*

I already mentioned,
LEAVE IF YOU HATE/DISLIKE ME!
you can click the x at the right corner above there to quit!
and I don't need your shitty comment slut!

I like to wear that "moldy" contact lens as you mean,
so what?
none of your business right?

why you so care about me?

At first,
I think you should improve your language,
I'm unable to know what your sucks chitonese anytime.
*chitonese means chinese+cantonese*

Kid, let me teach you a bit,
you should confirm what language you wanna choose before you leave a comment,
let the author able to get what the hell you're speaking.

Calm down babe,
don't get angry with this slut,
I'm not as childish as you kiddy.
I'll forgive and forget what you done to me today if you just get off from all my website,
I NEED PEACE AND QUIET.

No comments: