Friday, May 8, 2009

My First Poem ♥



Hmmm,

Miss Lee "forced" us to submit those novel, essay or poem which composed by ourselves for Perak chinese writing competition.
But there is just a very very and extremely little bounty,

so stingy huh.


I always do my work at last minute,

I decided to compose a poem,

Wei Jia same group with me,

she helped me a lot.

*Thankxxx ya*


Well,

I can't believe that our poem had been chosen to take part in the competition,

because our last minute working was appreciated,

but need to "sacrifice" either Jia or me,

and only a person could be chosen.
Jia is really kind enough to give me the chance,

she told teacher I formed the idea.

thankxxx, my dearest Jia.

Miss Lee said that has some great feeling in our poem,

but she almost changed the whole poem to more standard,
no more original flavor, hahaz.

Our poem is indeed suit the recent issue, H1N1.

Have this idea in sudden, with no reason.

Original poem here,


可恶的病魔

你从何而来

你神出鬼没

你无声无色

你把噩梦带来这个世界


病魔啊病魔

你可否知道

你的到来

折腾了无辜的人类

夺走了无数的生命


你犹如个黑色漩涡

缭乱了人们的心灵

摧毁了家园的美满

吞噬了社会的希望

粉碎了世界的梦想


尽管人们如何逃避

你还是如影随形地紧贴人们

无孔不入地侵犯人们

让人们饱受煎熬
让人们受尽委屈


A流感啊

请你永远地在人们的记忆里消失吧!


Hmmm,

kinda exaggerate and weird huh, hahaz,

but I like it!


Hope I could win a glory for me and my school,

although it's kinda hard to win.


It's ok, I tried my best what.

14 comments:

현훈- said...

yuki..u knw who is Rroy ???

pls answer me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls

阿紫 said...

All the best =)

ValkyrieYan said...

Łĩ ♥ :
don't know

阿紫:
Thankxxx^^

현훈- said...

u dun no Rroy ?? dun lie leh~~

✖piscesgirl~烧卖✖ said...

hi..
nice to meet u o^^

현훈- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
현훈- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
현훈- said...

nice to meet u 2 ^0^

who know hew jun xian ? nick name is Rroy

if know pls gv me him email address ok?

pls! i wan ask him thing something..and wan be a friend~

ValkyrieYan said...

✖piscesgirl~烧卖✖:
nice to meet euu too^^

Łĩ ♥ :
i really don't know who is he~
sorry~can't help euu~

현훈- said...

o0o~

nvm la thx worr^^

i add le u..bt never on9 also de??

u not signed ni a??

ValkyrieYan said...

Łĩ ♥:
no time for msn recently~
I juz update and reply comments here,
bcoz need to prepare for my coming exam~

현훈- said...

o0o

u form 4 ??

u so pretty oh^^

u live in whr de??

i'm girl ...

u know chuckie is who ma??

u gt her email??

can gv me??

coz i'm wan ask her somthing.. is Rroy de..

pls gv me her amail!!

pls pls pls!!!!!!

ValkyrieYan said...

Łĩ ♥ :
Yup,
form 4 now.
I know her,
she so famous what~
but I dun have her email wor~
Sry~

현훈- said...

nvm la