Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Genting♥

Came back from Genting,
well well well,
camwhored a lot as it's my very first time to apply fake eyelashes,
and it's not very obvious.

not really satisfy with my make up that day.


Hey lil Mr.Skeleton from haunted house,
we din go for it this time,
otherwise my high heels might break off AGAIN.

After riding all those roller coaster and bumper car in indoor,
*and we had not enough time to go for outdoor theme park...*
we went for a bowling mania.


*M for Marvin, Y for me, S for Sharon*

Woohoo, I won the game!!
But Mr.Mrv stopped me before I took this,
he HUGE hand cover the result liao,
*one of the above is my hand=)*

Then went for a shooting game in Ohmega,
the gun is so heavy as the real gun,
I wondered it's a rifle or M16,
or neither this nor that?


veiled by thick fog,
my"sexy back"had to bear with this weather, haha.
*Hmmm, how sexy? Bareback marr.*

Well,
It's dinner time!




Something happened,
and it made me sad,
but I was still pretending happy.

Bowling again,
see, it's soooooo beautiful.





Versus.


After removing my make up,
went for a walk with Mr.Mrv.
Don't know why,
people always think that we are pak tuo,
make me dots.

Chatted a lot with him,
especially those when we're in form 1,
bout our puppy love,
silly and funny yet memorable=)

The next day,
nothing much to blog.

Luvz the smile! Cheers babe.

P/S: I MISS HIM. However, I'll go for camping this weekend, can't see him again=(

No comments: